Dear Parents, 

Next term I will be commencing a Placement for my Masters studies in Year 5J, which will continue for the most part of Term 4. I will be taking over the majority of the teaching load from Nick, under his expert eye as a mentor.

As a classroom teacher, it is my job to create an environment as conducive to learning as possible. That may include considering different learning approaches, seating arrangements, presentation of content, how I handle discipline …… and as much as I consider and account for all those aspects of the classroom environment, nothing shapes my plans more than your children, the students. It would be remiss of me not to tell you how fantastic they are, without exception! I have got to know each of them pretty well in my role as an Education Assistant in the classroom this year, and it has been a privilege for me to call them “my” children, making this upcoming Placement all the more special.

A huge thank you is due to Nick for this amazing learning opportunity. I appreciate all the help and support he has and continues to provide me. 

Please feel free to approach me with any queries or concerns, or even just to chat.

Warmly, 

Anne Coltrinari 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Leadership Roles 2024

Movie Day

Term 2, Week 7